Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I'm a Stereotypical Blogger

So I have been awful at actually blogging. The thing is, I am not completely terrible, just pretty awful. I have been trying to keep up to date my ride counts and my bucketlist and I have been semi-consistent with keeping track of what is going on in a journal type format in some unpublished pages, but I haven't updated since the beginning of my internship. I am now half way done and it is crazy to think of all that has happened since June 11th. Right now we are having some inspiration weeks in our pre-shifts to get us excited when many of the presenters are getting worn down with our job. I will perhaps try and backdate posts for people who might want to read things in the future about this PI and the PI process, but for now I am just enjoying working at Disney, trying to weave through this application cycle again (yep, I'm applying to some more PIs for next spring to try and stay down here!), and just keeping myself semi-reliable with journaling my days on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment