Sunday, June 29, 2014

Quick Update

So the last few days have been super busy and awesome, so I promise to post more about them later, but I figured I would get a quick post in before I head off to work in a little bit. So Wednesday-Friday of last week we had our in parks training shadow and pair days. It was super fun to be out there in the park doing what I will be doing the next 6 months, but it will definitely take a while getting used to the heat and all of the time on my feet. I only had a one day weekend, which was yesterday. I was hoping to get a bunch of errands/chores done, but since it was the last day a bunch of us will have off together in a while I had a fun filled packed day. I am glad that I worked late shift today so I could sleep in a bit today! Well, I have to leave soon and I need to go make my lunch, but wish me luck as I start my first few days riding solo starting today. I am super nervous, yet excited...

No comments:

Post a Comment