Monday, August 24, 2015

Spring 2016 PIs

Even though I am not applying for any PIs, I've joined the Spring 2016 Professional Internship Facebook group. Every application season someone always creates a Facebook group. The group is a great resource of current and former PIs and is nice to stay updated along the recruiting process. Before I applied for any internships, I followed the Facebook groups to get an idea of what to expect. Honestly, when I did end up applying I felt so much more like a pro since I had done as much research as possible and it helped reduce the waiting game anxiety a bit. I think it is interesting in seeing the next group of future PIs find their way through the process and I hope that my experience in my two vastly different PIs can help a little by my lurking and answering questions. 

If you are applying to a PI, good luck and if you have any questions feel free to ask! Also, if you are not yet a member of the Facebook Spring 2016 page here is a link so you can join your fellow hopefuls: Disney Professional Internships Spring 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment