Thursday, June 5, 2014

I don't care if I never get back...

So the last few days have been super busy. I have had 3 doctors appointments to get all squared away with my medications and have nice teeth before going away to Florida for 7 months. Yesterday I also was able to fit in one last Tigers baseball game in before I leave. I hadn't been able to get to one this season and wasn't sure the next time I would be able to go. The game also doubled as a birthday game for my Dad (June 2) and my sister (June 5). Starting a few years ago we try to go to a game for our birthdays (works since all of us were born in the summer!)

Even though they lost (like the 4 games I went to last year...) it was still a lot of fun! My mom and I filled out over 100 All Star game ballots and we got some cool prizes. I got a Torii Hunter mini bat and a winter Tigers hat. My mom won a baseball hat (she wanted a new one!) and a cool mini-duffle bag. To fill out the ballots we had to punch all these holes out and we got them all over us! My sister, her boyfriend, and my dad didn't want to fill them out, but we did it for them so we could get more prizes! They all got boring stationary sets. My mom and I definitely got the best one! I even got a picture with my future boss! I guess Mickey is a Tigers fan! 




Today I worked a bit on reorganizing the things I am taking down to Florida. We also went out for my Dad's and Megan's birthday dinner. We just went to Red Robin since they both had free birthday dinners. I also got to say bye to my grandmothers since I don't know if I will have time to see them again this weekend before I leave. I also finally put my diplomas in their frames! Now I am the proud owner of two bachelors degrees!




No comments:

Post a Comment